Monday, July 8, 2019

Features for the blog

Features for the blog.




In the Garden with Spuds.
 As most dogs Spuds love the outdoors. This year I was finally able to create a few raised beds and each day I go down to work the raised beds and Spuds is joins me, so I wanted to add him a feature on the blog so we can share our love for the outdoors and gardening.


Sookie’s Romance corner
Sookie is going to cover anything romance. I always find her laying bedside my romance books so I thought it would be fit her taste.


Rescuing with Roxie and Boo

Roxie and Boo are two rescue kitties so “Rescuing with Roxie and Boo” feature fit them just right. Roxie was rescued from a high kill shelter in GA by TLC Pet Rescue and we adopted her from there. Boo was rescued right off the streets of my home town. One day my husband and I were coming back from lunch and someone swung over into our lane to miss a small kitten. I noticed what the person was trying not to hit and had my husband to see if we could fetch the tiny kitten. We were lucky we had leftover fish with us and she was starving, or we might not have caught her. She went straight to my husband and we were able to grab her and take her home.


In the kitchen with Pandora

Pandora is always in the kitchen, I truly believe if she was human she would be a world-class chief. She finds her spot on the island and watches me while I cook and bake. Her favorite food is bacon, cream cheese, and marshmallows. I have to keep the marshmallows locked away because she always finds them. I have caught her countless times coming out of the cabinet with a bag in her mouth. She’s recently found out moon pies has marshmallows in them, so I have had to resort in hiding them too. The funny thing is she won’t eat the cookie, just the marshmallows.  



Pet Talk with Wolverine


Wolverine is Pandora’s brother. By the looks of him, you’d think he would have gotten the kitchen feature. Right? Well, spite his sporting large belly he is a total lover boy that will talk your head off, so I thought it would be fitting for him to bring to us post from authors talking about their pets, pet charities or anything they wanted to post about animals.  If you’re an author and would like to create a post about your pets please email Wolverine and me at lauriescozycorner@gmail.com

Everything cozy relate will be by me, Laurie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free blog. Thank you for all of your comments.