Sunday, July 7, 2019

Domain name Bitten by Romance will be chaining

I wanted to make a post to let everyone know the domain name will be changing one more time. 

Since there are no other reviewers here any longer, I want to go back to the way things were 10 years ago and make it my own again and the name Bitten by Romance just doesn't reflect me any longer. 

I will still be reviewing romance books from time to time, but I will also be reviewing other books like cozies and cookbooks and I want to add more of myself and other things I love to do like baking, gardening and just other things that reflect my life and things I love, not just romance.

So, when my domain name expires on the 14th I will not be renewing it. I will be changing it to something that I can enjoy once more and I hope everyone else can too. 

I also want to make mention that on the 10th of this month I do have a great author interview with romance author Sue-Ellen Welfonder so make sure you stop back by and read her interview. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the name change, Laurie! It sounds like a great idea and I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect new one to reflect all your interests. Will look forward to your posts. Also looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

This is an award free blog. Thank you for all of your comments.